Saturday, August 21, 2010

ok hmm i realised i havent post my long long post.
but yeah hahha i kind of forgotten what i was suppose to blog abt.


so updating with only my recent things tt i can rememeber.
hmmmmm uh uh uh i guess its official we haven't talk for 3 weeks. minus the random texts i get in the middle of the night.
and also. i guess its really time to move on i have enough of it. i know i said tt a lot of times. but yeah i guess its time. it just dawned onto me while talking to G on the phone yesterday. so yea its time. i know i should wait for his birthday on monday but urgh whatever!

hmm went to meet szy in the early afternoon to get my dvds back my father was throwing a fit. had to run all the way back home then rush out again to go vivo! met cheryl ha for once i am early. by 2 mins LOL kkk so we went st.james flea fuck nice i swear.first time possible to try clothes somemore. i finally bought maxis tt i wanted for so long heh 2 maxis 1 jumpsuit 1 sundress 1 bag. total: $68
totally love fleas! regretted not buying quite a lot though lol cause at the end i had no more money and we were both damn tired lol h8 cheryl now she bought stuffs i liked urghhh nvm next time kop from her HAHHAAH freaking jealous of her legs i swear lend her my heels she look like a fucking model :< and i look fat and stubby beside her. ok i bet G will say SO TRUE. -.-

kkk then went to esplanade to meet eugene renhao and xavier! got my 8 days mag tt my mum needed it so badly -.- went home while the rest went to buy gene's cord thingy for his bass. mum and dad totally had no idea i went shopping i just told them ima get the mag HA HOW GENIUS CAN I GET. lol

my babygirl came to sch w me on fridayy was late for physics test cause she wore my uni and i forgot take test must wear uniform -.- anyway also cannot really do the questions. like fucking fail only i swear. then break all the way till lik 11.40. skipped pe cause it was running hahahah
math fuck fail tst by 1 mark i am so angry at myself :'(
break = talk w babyg, renhao xavier eugene gary haaziq cheri cheryl stella
totally never study sigh so damn wasted.
had chem urgh he's adding 1 hour extra lesson for every friday now. my shortest day is no longer shortest WTS! went macs to eat after sch and homeeeee





yeap so. should i go anything for his birthday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home